Oracle Recruitment in Bangalore 2014 For Software Developer. Oracle Hiring for Freshers and Exp Candiadtes.B.Sc and Any posts Graduate Freshers and Exp Jobs in Bangalore. Candiadates Have Experience with SQL, PL/SQL and/or ApEx would bean advantage.Eligible candidates are apply online for this job.
|Company Name||Oracle India|
|Qualification||B.Sc and PG|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- The Role within OAL is for a junior developer whohas some proven ability to produce high quality deliverables and has a passionfor writing code.
- You will work independently and in a team to producedepartmental and organizational software tools that enable others to do theirjobs more efficiently or effectively.
- Working within givenrequirements and tight timescales you will be responsible for the full developmentlifecycle, from modelling and user interface design to documentation,implementation and support.
- A Graduate from a BSc in Information Systems,Computer Science or related discipline & looking for a full time position in a world class organization.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL and/or ApEx would bean advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capable of working independently and efficiently.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at a time with individuals from multiple departments, regions and cultures.
How To Apply:
You can also find below related Jobs: