Genpact Walkin Drive 2014 For Freshers and Exp On 24th February 2014. Freshers and Exp Walkins in Bangalore. Genpact Recruitment 2014 For Freshers and Exp as Process Associate / Process Developer. B.Com,BBM, B.Sc, BCA,BA, MBA,M.Com are eligible to Walkin to Genpact Office in Bangalore below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Genpact Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com,BBM, B.Sc, BCA,BA, MBA,M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Process Associate / Process Developer|
- 0 – 2 year of experience in Supply chain Management / Order Management / Order Confirmation / Sourcing / Buyer (or) Experience in Voice Process.
- Convert Purchasing requests to Requisitions
- Follow up on PO fulfillment
- Confirm Receipt of Purchase Orders with suppliers via phone and e-mail
- Confirm Price, Quantity and Delivery date on Purchase Orders with Suppliers via phone and e-mail
- Send copies of Purchase Orders to Suppliers when requested for.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.com,BBM, BSC, BCA,B.A, MBA,Mcom ( Except MCA, B.Tech, B.E, B.Tech + MBA, etc)
- Computer proficiency & literacy.
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with MS office tools.
Walkin Date: 24th February 2014
Walkin Time: 2 PM – 5 PM
99, Surya Park,
Electronic City Phase 1,
(Landmark Opp Canara Bank, near to Electronic City Police Station)
Contact Person: Renu
A Brief about Genpact Limited :
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process and technology management services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across the enterprise. Genpact”s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) framework, its unique science of process combined with deep domain expertise in multiple industry verticals, leads to superior business outcomes. Genpact”s Smart Decision Services deliver valuable business insights to its clients through targeted analytics, reengineering expertise, and advanced risk management. Making technology more intelligent by embedding it with process and data insights, Genpact also offers a wide range of technology services. Driven by a passion for process innovation and operational excellence built on its Lean and Six Sigma DNA and the legacy of serving GE for more than 14 years, the company”s 65,000+ professionals around the globe deliver services to its more than 600 clients from a network of 58 delivery centers across 16 countries supporting more than 25 languages.
You can also find below related Jobs: