Cognizant Off Campus 2015 For Freshers in 6 Locations. Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers. BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA Fresher Jobs in Cognizant. The Locations for the Online test are Trivandrum, Quilon, Cochin, Kottayam, Calicut and Trichur. Interview date schedule will be announced in soon.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers – 2012/2013 Batch|
|Job Location||Cochin,Trivandrum, Quilon, Kottayam, Calicut, Trichur|
Interested [and only eligible] candidates should confirm ASAP as confirmation at any center will be closed as soon as desired number is reached.
Date and Venue Details:
1. Date: Trivandrum – Sunday 9th March
Venue: John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology
2.Date: Quilon – Monday 10th March
Venue: Yunus Engineering College
3. Date: Cochin-Saturday 16th March [To extend to 17th if necessary]
4. Date: Kottayam – Tuesday 18th March
Venue: Mangalam College of Engineering , Ettumanur
5.Date: Calicut – Saturday 22nd March
6.Date: Trichur – Sunday 23rd March
Venue: Thejus Engineering College Vellarkad
- 2012 / 2013 Batch BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA candidates.
- Branches CS/IT/ECE/EEE/EI/AE/IC/ETE/MECHANICAL and MCA.
- Academic Record considering all subjects
- Min 65% in recent education[ for universities in Andhra,Karnataks, Kerala, Pondichery & Tamil Nadu. For other stated 60% in recent degree. For PG candidates, 60% in UG is acceptable (Do not round off academic % or CGPA).
- Students who had already participated in any previous Cognizant placement drives in 6 months are not eligible to participate in the drive
- 60% in 10th 12th and Degree/ Diploma [where it is applicable]
- No Current arrears/ backlogs-Those who have cleared arrears are eligible.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Open only to Indian Nationals
Salary: Compensation offered: Rs. 3.01 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Online aptitude Test
- Recent education – Provisional certificate and consolidates or semister wise mark sheets are mandatory during interview process.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
- 4 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
- 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester mark sheets
- Photocopy X, XII mark sheet, UG/PG mark sheet and provisional/degree certificate are essential
- Any Govt. Photo ID Card. Students should make their own arrangements for travel / accommodation / food etc. for all the days
- Students who had already participated in Cognizant placement drive in the last six months are not eligible to participate in the combined campus drive