CSC Recruitment 2014 in Bangalore For Database Engineer
CSC Recruitment 2014 in Bangalore For Database Engineer. Freshers and Exp Job in Bangalore by CSC. Job Location is Bangalore,India. Database Engineer Jobs For freshers and Exp in CSC. Eligible candidates are apply online.
|Experience||Freshers and Exp|
|Job Role||Database Engineer|
- Assists in analyzing the needs and requirements of users of existing and proposed systems.
- Assists in developing technical specifications to include access methods, access time, job control language, statistical methodologies, device allocation, validation checks, etc.
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of database management system(s) to accommodate assigned user needs.
- Programs and writes codes as appropriate. Develops data import and export routines to automate data loading. Builds windows, screens and reports.
- Participates in quality assurance activities by testing standard design applications and assisting in the development of test application code in client server environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of database engineering, design or development experience
- Experience working with relational data modeling
- Experience working with data warehousing
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience working with database development methodologies, design and implementation
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic communication skills
- Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
- Basic skills in using a Windows development language, programming or scripting such as VBScript, COM, COM+, XML, Java, Perl, etc.
- Ability to comprehend business unit/client needs regarding database development/modification
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.