LSI Recruitment 2014 | LSI Hiring For Freshers as ASIC DvDs Engineer – January 2014. See the below details for Qualification, Experience, job location, job role and other details.
Company Name : LSI
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role : ASIC DvDs Engineer
* Participate in all the different phases of Physical design implementation of SoCs.
* Participate in Block level Physical design of complex Chip/IPs.
* Participate in STA and timing closure activities
* Work with chip integration team closely in Timing closure
* Complete the Block level/SoC Design including the physical design verification
* Participate in chip level floor planning and hierarchical design
* Hands-on experience with back-end tools (floorplaning and place & route) preferably using ICC/Astro
* Clock tree synthesis
* Back-end design flows from Synthesis to physical design verification including various scan and BIST methodologies
* Static timing analysis and timing closure
* Physical design verification ( LVS, DRC)
* Power analysis preferably with voltage storm/Cooltime
* Chip finishing flow
* M.Tech & B.E/ B.Tech from a reputed institute with good academic record specialization in EE, Computer Science Engineering
* 0-1 years of experience and should have executed P & R for large chip designs
* Experience in physical design of SoCs.
* Candidate must have relevant experience
How To Apply:
A Brief about LSI:
More people and businesses using more devices, and doing and sharing more things online, have created a massive data deluge. This poses unprecedented challenges for the entire IT infrastructure, and it is an exciting opportunity for LSI and our customers to help change the way the world manages its data. LSI designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners.