IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers On 31 Jan, 1st and 2nd February 2014.KELTRON (A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking) BigLeap Corporate and Campus Connect Program (KBCCP) organizing IBM Recruitment drive for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Candidates as Associate System Engineer.See the below detailed description for Qualification, Experience, job location, job role and other details.
Company Name : IBM
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
* As an Associate System Engineer,design Applications, write Code,test, debug and maintain Software Applications.
* IBM looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with Clients.
* They must also have sound Time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
* Graduates & Post graduates from all technical streams are eligible.
* As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent.
* The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform for fresh graduates and post-graduates to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly,make a difference.
* Online Aptitude Test,
* Online English Assessment,
Documents to be bring:
* Candidates should bring 2 sets of self attested photocopies of below mentioned documents along with originals to test venue
* Photo ID Card( Pan card / Passport / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID),
* Mark sheets of the highest qualification achieved,
* Two passport size colored photo.
Reporting Time: 8:00am
CALICUT : Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology, 31st January 2014
COCHIN : KMEA Engineering college , 2nd Feb 2014
TRIVANDRUM : John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology, 4th Feb 2014
Click Here For More Details and Register