Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers On 6th February 2014.
|Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2014|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers On 6th February 2014.
Chandigarh University is organizing Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2012 & 2013 batch engineering students on 6th feb 2014. M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) has kindly agreed to participate in this placement program. Only North Indian candidates can apply for this drive.
BE/B.Tech / ME/M.Tech (CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E /Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical /ETE / ICE / Software/ Mechanical) and MCA (Full Time only)
Company Name: CTS (Cognizant Technology Solutions)
Batch: 2012 & 2013 Batch
Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Pay Package: 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Bond: NO Bond
• Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects. Equivalent CGPA has to be calculated as per the respective university norms in UG/PG (if applicable) considering all subjects (Do not round off academic % or CGPA). www.allindiajobs.in
• No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in the combined
• Open only to Indian Nationals
• Online Aptitude Test at Chandigarh on 6th Feb 2014
• Technical interviews & HR discussion for Test Shortlist at Delhi (Dates would be shared shortly)
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
• 3 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
• 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
• Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester mark sheets
• Any Govt. Photo ID Card. Students should make their own arrangements for travel /accommodation / food etc. for all the days
Note: Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in this off-campus drive. You are requested to intimate all the students of 2012 passed out and 2013 passed out batch
· Cognizant is one of the few organizations that insist on a no-bond agreement with the selected candidate. This being the case, Cognizant does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for combined campus drive employment opportunities
· Please also note that all mails to candidates have a statutory warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Cognizant
· Please request candidates to refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to their spam mail. In case any students have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposter
Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2014.pdf
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.