Application Engineer Job in Bangalore| ANSYS-Apache Hiring for 2013 Batch Freshers in January 2014.See the below details for Qualification, Experience, job location, job role and other details.
Company Name : ANSYS-Apache
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience :0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Application Engineer
* Work with all top semiconductor and fabless companies on cutting edge chip designs using advanced technology nodes like 20nm, 15 nm.
* Help customers adopt ANSYS Apache solution to address their Power-Noise-Reliability challenges and proliferate the business.
* Interact with multiple R&D organizations to drive product specs and ensure that the product addresses the customer challenges.
* Candidates must be passionate about adopting and promoting new technologies and making customers successful.
* Bachelors/Masters in EE with major courses under-taken in VLSI Design/Micro-electronics
* Strong fundamentals in electronic circuits especially CMOS fundamentals, VLSI design, VLSI circuit simulation
* Good understanding of ASIC design flow and Signal/Power Integrity and Reliability challenges
* Good communication and problem solving skills
* Team oriented with a desire to learn
* Knowledge or experience in VLSI design/simulation tools and industry standard formats (lef/def/gdsii/sta/spef/etc) is added advantage
How To Apply:
A Brief about ANSYS-Apache:
Apache Design, Inc. – a subsidiary of ANSYS, Inc. – is a leading provider of innovative power analysis and optimization solutions that enable the design of power-efficient, high-performance, noise-immune ICs and electronic systems. Apache’s comprehensive suite of integrated products and methodologies advances low-power innovation and provides a competitive advantage for the world’s top semiconductor companies to help lower power consumption, increase operating performance, reduce system cost, mitigate design risks, and shorten time-to-market for a broad range of end-markets and applications.