Why employers do not respond after job interviews?
Do you know why employers/companies don’t respond after job interviews?
You had a great interview for a job you’re trying. Your answers were perfect and spot-on, your written test went well, but still you haven’t heard back from the company or employer. www.allindiajobs.in
Sadly, this is the common thing that every job seeker is facing these days. According to a recent survey in CareerBuilder, almost 75% of people said they didn’t hear back from a position they had applied for in the past year.
Here are some reasons why you may not have heard back after your job interview.
They’re too busy?
Perhaps you were among the first candidates to be interviewed. Or maybe the job position doesn’t have to be filled immediately. Or the job has changed and they’re working out the new specifics of the job description. In any case, the employer has extra time to go through the hiring process, and might get back to you… eventually.
You weren’t chosen?
Most of the job seekers expect either a positive or negative response from the employers through a mail or a phone call. If you haven’t heard back after a few weeks post-interview, it’s safe to assume that you didn’t get the position, and should keep interviewing with other companies.
They’re afraid of legal issues?
Sometimes companies feel “Silence is Golden” instead of replying the job seekers that they haven’t got selected because of so and so reason. These days companies are facing legal issues because few job seekers are going for a lawsuit in few occasions. If by some chance a hiring manager did offer a reason as to why you weren’t hired, they might fear that you’ll contact them again with follow-up questions. To avoid having that line of communication and potentially getting into trouble they keep the door closed to prevent future questions
Dear Job Seekers, do you get frustrated when you don’t hear back from potential employers?
Comment if you have faced this type of situation after your job interview.
You can also read these interview tips:
- Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers 2013-2014 (New)
- 4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time – Everyone Should Know
- TOP 10 Interview Tips For Freshers To Get A Dream Job(New)
- 7 Deadly Interview Mistakes Which Should be Avoided (New)
- 9 Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn’t Ask in an Interview
- HR Interview Tips For Freshers – Do’s and Dont’s
- Best Group Discussion Tips For Freshers and Common GD Topics
- Top 10 HR Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers & Professionals
- 5 Tips for intern freshers to turn your internship into a job
- 17 toughest interview questions of 2014 asked by top most innovative MNC companies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.