Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers
– Your resume should not contain the pronouns “I” or “me.”
– Use good quality paper for your resume and use simple font instead of using some fancy stylish fonts.
– Know the purpose of your resume. The objective of your resume is to land an interview, and the interview will land you the job
– Use bullet points, So that it will be easy to read. Avoid using long paragraphs.
– Always remember to put your mobile number and e-mail id, if possible give an alternate number.
– Put the most important information first on your resume.
– Try to restrict your resume to not more than two pages.
– Check for spelling errors and grammatical mistake before you take a final copy of your resume as even a small error could cause rejection in interview.
– No lies, please. Even small lies should be avoided.
– Remember to mention any awards or recognition earned by you during your academics.But try to avoid your hobbies in resume (hobbies like swimming, playing cricket, singing etc…)
– If you are a fresher then stress more on your education section and also mention other additional qualifications in detail.
– Give a brief description about projects and extra-curricular activities undertaken by you.
– Having a photograph on your resume is a good idea. There is no rule that a resume should or should not have a photo.
– Don’t include too much information.
– It is a good idea to update your resume on a regular basis. Add all the new information that you think is relevant, as well as courses, training programs and other academic qualifications that you might receive along the way.
– Last but not least: Even if you think your resume is looking excellent, it would be a good idea to get a second person opinion about it.
You can also read other tips for freshers:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.