2. Who do I speak with about vacation time?
3. How is the work environment?
4. What does the company do?
5. When do I start?
6. How flexible is the company?
7. Can I telecommute?
8. Personal questions.
9. Too many questions.
Every job seeker must avoid the above questions in a job interview.
You can also read:
- Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers 2013-2014 (New)
- 4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time – Everyone Should Know
- TOP 10 Interview Tips For Freshers To Get A Dream Job(New)
- 7 Deadly Interview Mistakes Which Should be Avoided (New)
- HR Interview Tips For Freshers – Do’s and Dont’s
- Top 10 HR Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers & Professionals