7 Deadly Interview Mistakes Which Should be Avoided
No: 1. Being late:
No: 2. Badmouthing a former employer:
No: 3. Not being prepared with examples that illustrate why you’d excel at the job:
No: 4. Telling an off-color joke:
No: 5. Not asking any questions:
No: 6. Sounding bitter:
No: 7. Not being likeable:
You can also read:
- Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers 2013-2014 (New)
- 4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time – Everyone Should Know
- TOP 10 Interview Tips For Freshers To Get A Dream Job(New)
- 9 Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn’t Ask in an Interview
- HR Interview Tips For Freshers – Do’s and Dont’s
- Top 10 HR Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers & Professionals
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.