4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time – Everyone Should Know
4 Tricky Interview Questions of all time
1) Tell me about yourself?
– The interviewer is looking for how you will benefit their company.
i) Keep your answers short and simple.
ii) Elaborate on experiences & goals relating to the applied position
iii) Summarize your resume & talk about transitions in employment.
2) Why did you leave your previous job?
– Understanding how & why you decided to move on from the previous company.
i) If you have a job, say you’re “seeking a greater opportunity”.
ii) Got fired? Say that you “parted ways” & change the topic to your accomplishments.
iii) Laid off? Then it’s okay to say it’s recession related.
3) What is your range of Salary?
– Making sure if you are selling yourself too high or selling yourself too short.
i) Always say negotiable.
ii) Find out what others are making w/ the same position
iii) Research, Research, Research..!
4) What are your goals for the future?
– Allows the interviewer to determine if you are a fit for their company.
i) Explain that you want to excel and be known for your skills.
ii) Mention how you see yourself having more responsibilities w/in the company.
iii) Give examples of positive results that you will make.
You can also read other interview tips for freshers:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.