Google India Recruitment For Head of Public Policy and Government Affairs – Feb 2013
– Develop and lead public policy campaigns across the full range of policy areas that impact Google and the web. Key issues include technology innovation, free expression, privacy and intellectual property.
– Engage directly with politicians and policy-makers.
– Build a network of trade associations, industry partners, non-profit groups and others to support policies that will help create/maintain a user-focused online environment as well as an open Internet.
– Bachelors degree or equivalent. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
– Preferred Qualifications
– Great communicator –in person and in writing.
– Team player with drive and determination, as well as a genuine interest in the Internet.
– First-rate personal, political, analytical and organizational skills.
– Familiarity with Internet technologies and the policy environments that surround them, or an ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technical and regulatory issues. https://www.allindiajobs.in
– Self starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and sometimes stressful environment. www.allindiajobs.in
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.