Apostek Off Campus Drive For 2012 Freshers as Associate QA Engineer On 27th Feb 2013 – BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech
Experience : Fresher
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 27 Feb 2013
Last date: 24 Feb 2013
Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Salary Offered: Rs.400000/- to Rs.450000/-
– BTech/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2012 batch
– Good pH score
– Good academic record
– General knowledge of one mainstream language (preferred proficiency in C, C++, or JAVA).
– Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
– Responsible for participating in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
– Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
– Typically responsible for tests, methods, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance and serviceability standards.
– Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes. Recreates software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed.
– Maintains and modifies the test environment and configuration as needed.
– Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
– Documents test results and manages and maintains defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
– Works with quality and development engineers in resolution of problems.
– Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.