American Express Recruiting BE/B.Tech Freshers as Business Analyst
Job Role: Business Analyst – Client Services Group
Job Description:– Track and manage various revenue initiatives like CM Fee, Revenue reengineering, MI Billing etc
– Diagnose broken processes and drive efficiency through design change.
– Drive efficacies through intelligent automation of manual redundancies and laborious tasks.
– Support Client retention of @risk clients by providing incisive and in-depth analysis of the Client travel program.
– Support post travel data quality by managing client hierarchy & profile updates (incl. reason codes & UDID’s) and assist with quality checking and reporting
– Co-ordinate the resolution of day to day Operations escalations and complaints as well as assisting in tracking SDN Action Plans
– Follow up and resolve client billing and accounts receivable issues
– Support CMs in delivering on customer requirements, i.e. SLA and scorecard reporting, adhoc & manual MI reporting
– Support new client on boarding by Co-coordinating set up and report production for MI products, incl. PET , Axis Work & Trackpoint
– Responsible for ensuring preferred supplier programs are distributed, loaded & quoting correctly. Following up any issues with suppliers.
– Production and preparation of Business Review presentations incl, data mining, analysis, travel industry insights
– Coordinate ‘push & pull’ of data and information across all markets in JAPA for Global customers
– Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification Required
– Good communication skills both written and oral
– Analytical mind & attention to detail.
– High result orientation.
– Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.