Xerox Recruitment Drive For Business Analyst – Jan 2013
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Role: Business Analyst
– Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
– Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
– Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
– Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes www.allindiajobs.in
– Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
– Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
– All other duties as assigned.
– Learns to use professional concepts.
– Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
– Works on problems of limited scope.
– Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
– Builds stable working relationships internally.
– Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
– Typically requires no previous professional experience.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.