Intel Recruiting Freshers For System Analyst Job – Bangalore – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
Job Role: System Analyst
– Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intels business needs.
– Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
– Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing;automation, as well as server build processes.
– Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption www.allindiajobs.in
– Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers,service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
– You must possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering with a good academic record.
Additional qualifications include:
– Expertise in Linux, UNIX scripting, System Administration tools & Linux internals allindiajobs.in
– Basic Understanding of VLSI and ASIC design
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
– Being an assertive, passionate self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.