IBM Walkin Drive For Freshers And Experienced From 11 to 14th Dec 2012
– Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
– Min 6 months of relevant experience in the mentioned skill areas
– Remote Infrastructure support delivery
– Perform problem cause analysis
– Resolve routine customer problem
– Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
– Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
– Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
– Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
– Browser Support – Internet Explorer
– Strong computer skills required for initial call handling
– Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Excellent customer service orientation
– Neutral accent
– Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
– User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc..
– Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
– Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
– Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
– Must have good command over English
– Fluency, Vocabulary and pronunciation.
– Must have basic knowledge of Computer and operating systems
– Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts Including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
SELECTION PROCESS: –
– Group discussion
– Technical Interview
– Communication Assessment round
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS: (IMPORTANT: All these documents are mandatory and you will not be able to take up the interview without these documents.)
– Hard copy of the interview invite (this email)
– Hard copy of the resume
– Photocopy of current organization offer letter
– Photocopy of previous organizations reliving letter
– Photocopy of second previous organizations reliving letter if the current or recent organizations experience is less than one year.
– Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slips
– One passport size Photograph
– Valid Govt Approved ID Proof and Photocopy of the same for submission (Both the original and photocopy must be carried). This could be your Passport OR PAN card OR Driving license or Voter ID.
– All semesters / year mark sheets
– Degree certificate (If 2011 or 2012 passed out provisional certificate will be considered)
Walkin Date: 11th Dec to 14th Dec
Walkin Time: 2 PM – 5 PM
IBM India Private Limited,
Manyata Business Park, Block G1,
Nagawara Ring Road, Hebbala, Bangalore
Contact Person: Greeshma
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Embassy Golf Links, D block
Kormangala-Indiranagar Ring road, Bangalore
Contact Person: Hema
– Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of IBM Recruitment Team
– Candidates are not allowed to carry bags, helmet & laptop inside the office
Source: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.