IBM Daksh Recruitment For Accounts Executive – Freshers – Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Role: Accounts Executive/ Accountant
Financial Reporting & Analysis:
– Supporting the financial reporting process by providing periodic financial data to F&A CoE Leadership team and local & worldwide finance team on an accurate and timely basis www.allindiajobs.in
– This includes providing data and reports for analysis and completing research on variances to plan, prior year, and forecasts.
Financial Planning and Forecasting:
– Carrying out the financial year planning process by providing historical data and trend information for review.
– Inputs plan into company‘s planning system and distribute final plan to functional management allindiajobs.in
– Preparation and finalization of Cost Case and DoUs with the Geos.
– Billing all the charges to client/Geo as per the contractual terms and condition and timelines and manage the over/under recovery.
Accounting & Accruals:
– Accounting all the Incomes and expenditures in the financial statements & accruing required costs and closing the accounts monthly/quarterly/yearly.
– Managing the amortization of deferred revenue and costs.
– Participate in all the Work Day meetings and ensure that monthly /quarterly /annual close of the accounts are in line with the Work Day/Accounting requirements.
– Rate Card Preparation of the yearly rate card for the F&A CoE analyzing all the costs past and the future
– Arriving at a band-wise labor rate which is used for billing, cost estimation as well as the for solution of new deals.
– Others – Setting up and monitoring of Inter Company Agreements (ICAs), Monitoring of CapEx, ILC etc.
– End to End Accounting Knowledge.
– Preferably relevant prior experience in Finance and Planning.
– Excellent Analytical skills.
– Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
– Ability to manage relationships with Senior Management.
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.