Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers and Experienced Graduates For The position of Associate and Senior Associate From 7th to 15th Dec 2012 at Delhi, Gurgaon
Job Description :
– Any Graduate,Fresher or Experienced Candidates can apply
– Graduates with E xcellent English oral and written communication skills .
– Should be open to work in UK shift- (You can get any Nine hour shift between 12 noon to 1.30AM) www.allindiajobs.in
– Responsible for dealing with Clients’ Queries (Inbound customer care and Collections process available).
– Prior experience in Customer Service industry will be an added advantage.
– Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
– Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
– Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
– Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.www.allindiajobs.in
– Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
– Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
Please Carry Following Documents At the Time Of Walk in:
Note: Please mention Annu on top of your CV.
2) Your Original ID proof.
3) Passport Size Photo Graph
Walk in Details:
Walk in Date: 7th To 15th Dec 2012
Walk in Time: 10am to 2pm
8th Floor, IT Park, DMRC Building,
Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053.
Next to Shastri Park Metro Station.
Metro Guidelines (On Red Line Metro Service after Kashmiri Gate)
Source: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.