Genpact Recruitment Drive For Freshers and Experienced From 22nd to 28th Dec 2012
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Job Summary :
– Take inbound calls
– Comprehend customers queries / Complains / Comments
– Display empathy/ understanding of the issue/ concern towards customer
– Provide quick an effective resolution to the customer’s queries
– Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
– Has a pleasant attitude
– Wants to delight customers, above and beyond call of duty
– Has a knowledge of customer needs
– Is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
– Talks in a way the customer can understand
– Good Communication Skills.
– Candidate should be flexible with shifts.
– Handling customer queries over call.
– Candidate should be a team player.
– Fresh Graduates to 2 year of experience shall be considered
– Should possess excellent Oral Communication Skill
Must Cary The Following Documents at The Time of Interview:
– One copy of updated resume
– One passport photograph
– One photo-identity proof
Walk- inDate: Dec 22nd to Dec 28th (Including Sunday – Dec 23rd & Excluding Dec 25th )
Walk-in Time: 10am to 3 pm
Plot – 23,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.