Ericsson Recruiting Freshers and Experienced ( 0 – 5 Years ) For The Position Of Engineer /Sr.Engineer
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
The 2nd Level Assurance – IN Services Engineer is responsible for specific system/s by performing the following activities:
– Administrating IN and Support Systems
– Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
– Planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc…)
– Problem Escalations and Follow-ups ( CSR)
– Performance Analysis & Investigation
– Interface with Customer, 3PP and Ericsson Departments
– Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
– Tariff implementation and testing
– Outage reporting allindiajobs.in
– Adherence to Processes
The following work position / area/ specific functional skills are typically applicable to the 2nd Level Assurance – IN Services Engineer functional role.
– Good Technical Knowledge of the Ericsson charging systems (CS3.0/CS4.0 or CS5.0) allindiajobs.in
– Hands on experience of various nodes of Ericsson charging system like SDP, CCN, AIR, VS, MINSAT, CRS, EMM, EMA etc.
– Result oriented
– Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
– A thorough and methodical approach to work.
– Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
– Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
– Degree within / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, MCA etc.
– Have a 0 to 5 years of experience as a System Engineer in a mobile network environment, www.allindiajobs.in
– Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, SIGTRAN and other related domains
– CCNA certified (Knowledge on IP domain) – Mandatory
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– Other languages such as Spanish would be beneficial.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.