Cisco Recruiting B.E/B.Tech Freshers As Customer Support Engineer – Across India
Location: Across India
Job Role: Customer Support Engineer
– The person will be responsible for providing technical support for Cisco products and networking technologies to Cisco’s customers and partners world-wide.
– The engineer will provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Cisco technologies, products, and/or solutions.
– The engineer will typically be responsible for resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the customers’ need.
– Will escalate some specific problems to the responsible Business Units for product enhancement www.allindiajobs.in
– Should work closely with his colleagues to achieve common goals.
– The engineer will strive to technical excellence and expertise.
– The candidate should be B.E in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
– Should be a autonomous worker with team spirit and have the eager to learn technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly.
– Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to adapt to a changing environment and Out-of-the-box thinker.
– Should be able to take initiative and drive change allindiajobs.in
– Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand.
– Capacity and passion to the customers. Good customer engagement.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.