Aspect Hiring Freshers and Experienced For The Position Of Software Engineer QA
Company Name: Aspect
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Role: Software Engineer QA
– The Software Engineer QA, Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
– Modifies, and executes software test plans and maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
– Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
– Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
– Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
– Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes and executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
– Candidates should have completed Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA.
– Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
– Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
– Should have the ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
– Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
– Strong service and teamwork skills and works on projects of limited complexity.
– Should have the ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.