Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive For Freshers For The Position Of Consulting Operations Analyst On 20th Dec 2012
Relevant Skills :
– Basic understanding of any multi variant analytical tool like excel or SPSS.
– Good knowledge and experience on basics of statistics
– Should have an Analytical bent allindiajobs.in
– Knowledge and Experience on MS Excel is a must
– Mid Day Shifts
– Accountable for providing support on project execution in-line with SLA requirements, timelines and quality standards while ensuring high level of internal & external client satisfaction www.allindiajobs.in
– Understand and apply processes directly linked to their own work
– Provides analytical and statistical support to draw insightful solutions for client needs and to expand the depth of Aon Hewitt offerings
– Support any process and technology enhancements/ initiatives
– Participate in unit-wide initiatives as assigned with a view to driving operational excellence
– Collaborates with peers at Aon Hewitt to take advantage of other methodologies, data and findings allindiajobs.in
– As a learning member, expected to gain industry & content knowledge and share the same within the team members
– Enhance technical skills and personal effectiveness through training, education and coaching
– Comfortable working in a changing and high growth environment
– Familiarity with data analysis- engagement basics or compensation basics
– Survey management
– Understanding project requirement
– Graduate in B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BA (Economics, Maths)
– MBA/PGDM are eligible ( Freshers can apply )
– No BE/B.TECH are eligible
Walk in Details:
Walk in Date: 20th Dec 2012
Walk in Time: 9 am to 12 pm
Hewitt Towers, Tower B,
1st Floor (Recruitment Floor),
DLF Centre Court (Nearest Metro Station: Sikandarpur)
DLF Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Source: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.