Yahoo Labs Openings For Research Scientist @ Bangalore – November 2012
Company Name: Yahoo Labs
Qualification: Ph.D. in Computer Science
Job Role: Research Scientist
Job Number: 037276
We’re looking for outstanding Research Scientists in the following areas:
• Computer Science – requires expertise in information retrieval, computational linguistics, machine learning, computer systems and storage, information management, matrix and graph algorithms, large scale data mining or human-computer interaction/user experience.
• Economics – requires expertise in micro economic theory, game theory and mechanism design or experimental economics.
• Social Sciences – requires expertise in ethnography, social network analysis or online consumer behavior and measurement.
• Large-Scale Computing – requires expertise in large-scale distributed systems, cloud infrastructure and data management
• Initiate and execute research projects, develop new and innovative algorithms and technologies and pursue patents where appropriate
• Analyze data, identify problems and potential customers, devise solutions and build prototypes
• Stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms and competing technologies and maintain world-class academic credentials through publications, presentations, external collaborations and service to the research community
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
• Strong academic research track record focused on information retrieval, computational linguistics, machine learning, matrix and graph algorithms, unsupervised clustering, data mining, human-computer interaction/user experience or related areas
• Ability to perform research that is justified and guided by business opportunities
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
For more information on Yahoo! Labs please visit http://labs.yahoo.com/.
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of our openings please visit http://careers.yahoo.com.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.