Microsoft Hiring Software Development Engineer – BE/B.Tech., MCA, ME/M.Tech
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech. degree in Computer Science / IT, MCA or degree in related field
Requirements for the position are:
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and rapidly assimilate new information/techniques
– Proficient at C++ and/or C#, and asynchronous programming
– Participate in and influence business requirement and functional specification reviews
– Drive design reviews and code inspections in order to find defects early and ensure production quality
– Ability to influence technology and design decisions for larger scale applications for both present and future state architecture
– Develop high quality code in accordance with privacy, security, accessibility, and coding standards guidelines
– Ensure high quality code through unit testing and integration testing
– BS+ in computer science or related fields
Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
Sound analysis, problem resolution skills required.
Display high degree of Confidence and ability to work in ambiguous situations
Thorough understanding of application architectures.
Strong work ethic and a desire to drive successful solution delivery
Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and new techniques.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.