VMware Hiring Frehers as Associate Systems Engineer Through Graduate Hire Program 2012
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science
This is a 1 year program which provides hands-on educational and experiential training that will develop the individual with the potential to become a successful Systems Engineer.
As an Associate Systems Engineer, you will be trained with foundational knowledge in IT, VMware and the technical sales processes, which will help the individual to be familiar in IT methodologies and VMware products, solutions and services that deliver technical sales support and design technical solutions that bring business efficiencies and value to our customers. The individual will support activities such as direct technical sales, marketing campaigns, skills enabling activities, building demonstration environments and the like.
The Key Opportunities:
– The opportunity to work with the global leader in infrastructure systems and be part of the cloud computing era
– Gain knowledge from an approachable, responsive executive management team and high caliber colleagues
– Learn in an unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness, collaboration and balance.
– Ability to earn industry-leading certifications
– Grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities
– Advance your career in our strong promote-from-within culture
If you are passionate about sales, success driven, strong interpersonal skills and love being part of the future IT in Cloud Computing era, then apply today for an Associate Systems Engineer position at VMware.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.