RMS Hiring Freshers& Experienced – Risk Analyst @ Delhi, Noida – B.E/ B.Tech
Company Name: RMS
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech (Civil/Mechanical Engineering)
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Location: Delhi, Noida
Industry: IT Software, Software Services
Job Role: Risk Analyst
We are looking for self driven and independent analysts who are keen to learn about catastrophe insurance market and bring their own skills, experience and enthusiasm to move the group forward in its mandate to become a truly indispensable service for our clients.
Objective of the Risk Analyst:
As a Risk Analyst, the applicant will be highly involved in the manipulation of client’s data and quantification of associated risk using a variety of database tools, analyzing and interpreting data using RMS technologies and trademark software products as well as working with other RMS departments and directly with clients.
– B.E / B. Tech (preferably Civil/Mechanical Engineering) from reputed universities.
– Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research/Economics from Delhi/other reputed universities.
– 0-3 years of relevant experience in mathematical or statistical application for R&D, model development or solution design would be ideal.
– Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
– Good Database and data manipulation skills – working knowledge of Excel, Access, and SQL; VBA or VB.Net is an added advantage.
– Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance market and claims data handling would be added advantage.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Enthusiasm to work in a team.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.