POWERGRID Corporation Of India Recruitment of Executive Trainee Through GATE 2013 Exam
POWERGRID Corporation Of India is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE in Electrical discipline.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
–> Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) (Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering) with minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA.
–> AMIE (Electrical) with Minimum 65% with both Sections A & B cleared by 31.03.2013
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
28 years as on 31.12.2012
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION:
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE -2013 in Electrical Discipline (Code EE).
2. Online Registration for GATE-2013 shall commence on 1st September 2012.
3. Last date for Online Registration for GATE-2013 is 30th September 2012 (23:00 hrs.).
4. From 5th December 2012 onwards, candidates’ GATE-2013 Admit Cards will be available on GATE online Application Interface. The GATE Admit Card shall contain their GATE 2013 Registration number.
5. For details on GATE -2013, please visit http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013
6. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancy, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 7th January 2013.
7. There will not be any separate application fee for applying to POWERGRID.
8. From 7th January 2013 onwards, Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE -2013 Application No., GATE-2013 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for the Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE – 2013.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.