Microsoft India Hiring Freshers – B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech, MCA – Hyderabad – Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Microsoft
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. MCA
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
If you fancy the desire to come to work every day with the frame of mind that you are working on a technology that is “the” bet for a company like Microsoft, and is an opportunity for you to build it as “the” industry leading technology, then the STB group at IDC is the right choice for you. The world of cloud computing is still very nascent, and Microsoft will take it forward in a manner that will provide a new perspective for our customers. This provides you an opportunity to not only to bring revolutionary experiences to the world, but also to be part of building engineering systems and frameworks that will be necessary for providing such services and features at the cloud scale. You will have an opportunity to work closely with some of the best engineers in the country who have already bet on this vision, and you too will have an opportunity to shape history, and stake a claim for changing the industry. Come join the team where the service you work on, the engineering systems that you build, or the foresight you demonstrate in building synergies across the focus areas will truly help Microsoft cloud optimize every business.
– Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
– Sound analysis, problem resolution skills required.
– Display high degree of Confidence and ability to work in ambiguous situations
– Thorough understanding of application architectures.
– Strong work ethic and a desire to drive successful solution delivery
– Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and new techniques.
Requirements for the position are:
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and rapidly assimilate new information/techniques
– Proficient at C++ and/or C#, and asynchronous programming
– Participate in and influence business requirement and functional specification reviews
– Drive design reviews and code inspections in order to find defects early and ensure production quality
– Ability to influence technology and design decisions for larger scale applications for both present and future state architecture
– Develop high quality code in accordance with privacy, security, accessibility, and coding standards guidelines
– Ensure high quality code through unit testing and integration testing
– BS+ in computer science or related fields
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.