Genpact Hiring B.E / B.Tech Freshers as Process Associates – Apply Online
Company Name: Genpact
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Job Role: Process Associate / Developer – Technical Support
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Tech Graduates – BE, B.Tech, or others with Computers as Major preferred. All other other Graduates can also apply except MCA’s
2. Freshers or Telesales/Customer Support/Technical Support in a BPO – 12 months onwards
3. Well developed Negotiation skills (Verbal & Written).
4. Must possess knowledge of:- Internet Explorer, Windows NT / 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP & TCP/IP (Networking)
5. Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
1. Answer inbound calls from customers regarding N/W, OS, H/W, MS Office, IE related queries.
2. Resolve issues pertaining to N/W, OS, H/W, MS Office, IE.
3. Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
4. Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
5. Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
6. Use of soft skills – Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
7. Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally.
8. Successfully handle customer queries on Network/Operating Systems/MS Office/Internet Explorer related problems.
9. Provide telephone & email based technical troubleshooting assistance. Meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.