Fidelity International Hiring Junior Test Analyst – B.E./B.Tech/MBA/MCA – Closing Date : 30 September 2012
Experience: At least 6 months
Job Role: Junior Test Analyst
Closing Date: 30 September 2012
The successful candidate would be expected to be a part of the Technology Retail Web testing group within Web Delivery, which would be responsible for testing of all aspects of functional testing on multi-platform, multi-client systems developed on varied platforms. Would be responsible for functional testing manual or automated during Time Boxing phase (QA Testing), System Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
Experience and Qualifications:
–> B.E./B.Tech/MBA/M.C.A/Any other bachelors Degree.
–> At least 6 months of experience in Functional testing.
–> Knowledge of complete software testing lifecycle.
–> Experience of working with multi cultural and geographically disparate teams.
– Create well defined and re-usable suites of functional tests for applications and products.
– Good Knowledge of applications under test
– Assisting in the creation and being responsible for compliance to the Testing standards, process, procedure and methodology across all test areas.
– Test execution and reporting of assigned task
– Ensure adherence to Quality Assurance processes while writing Test Scripts.
– Maintaining the test preparation and execution efficiency as per plan
– Creation and maintenance of Automation scripts using keyword driven framework
– Maintain a current working knowledge of the key business systems
– Liaise with development team and BAs for clarification of requirements and defects
– Think from a customer viewpoint and to understand the complexities of the business.
– Analyze and accurately log defects. Demonstrate consistent and good judgement of assessing severity of issues
– Experience of working in tight deadlines in a mature ‘complex’ testing environment
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.