Website : www.facebook.com
Qualification : B.Tech, MCA, B.E, M.E, M.Tech
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
The Facebook Platform team needs people to support the developer community, enforce our policies, uncover abuse, and ensure the best possible Platform user experience. In this position, you’ll interface with everyone from lone developers writing their first app to larger companies who have built businesses on Facebook Platform, while working closely with the Platform team. The Platform team is a tight-knit group encompassing all aspects of Platform, including engineering, business development, product management, policy, marketing, and technical support. This position is a full-time role that is located in our Hyderabad, India office.
– Review applications to ensure good user experience
– Investigate possible abuse, implement enforcements, communicate with developers
– Discuss policy and product with developers and contribute to Facebook’s decisions on Changes.
– Identify trends to enhance the support process and improve team efficiency
– Interface effectively with other teams
– Creatively contribute to the Platform team’s overall mission
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
– 1 – 4 years of experience preferred
– Bachelors degree or higher
– Avid Facebook user essential
– Critical thinker
– Familiarity with Facebook and Platform applications
How To Apply: