Walk-in @ IBM For Freshers On 23rd June 2012 – IT Helpdesk (Tech Support Assosciate)
Website : www.ibm.com/in
Education : Any Graduate, Diploma
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : IT Helpdesk (100% voice process)
IBM invites FRESHERS to walk in to our Bangalore office for an opportunity to start an exciting career with us in our Technical Support Division (voice process). Please walk in to our office, if you fulfill the required criteria.
–> Understanding of operating systems.
–> Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
–> Strong computer skills required for initial call handling.
–> Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
–> Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
–> Excellent oral and written communication skills.
–> Excellent customer service orientation.
–> Neutral accent.
–> Questioning skills- probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
– Group discussion
– Technical Interview
– Communication Assessment round
– Hard copy of the interview invite (this email)
– Hard copy of the resume
– Photocopy of current organization offer letter (For Exp)
– Photocopy of previous organization’s reliving letter (For Exp)
– Photocopy of second previous organization’s reliving letter if the current or recent organization’s experience is less than one year.(For Exp)
– Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slips (For Exp)
– One passport size Photograph
– Valid Govt Approved ID Proof and Photocopy of the same for submission (Both the original and photocopy must be carried). This could be your Passport OR PAN card OR Driving license or Voter ID.
– All semesters / year mark sheets
– Degree certificate (If 2011 or 2012 passed out provisional certificate will be considered)
IBM India Limited
SA1 – Building,
#12 Subramanya Arcade, Opp to Jal Mahal,
Bangalore – 560 029
Contact person: Arun
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.