Mphasis walkin for Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore
Company Name: MphasiS Limited
Role : Technical Support Engineer
Position: Specialization Associate Infrastructure
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Note : Candidates to carry a copy of their resume with a photograph and a ID proof.
Skill Requirement :
Good communication skills is a must.
Working knowledge on computer hardware and networking.
CCNA / MCSE knowledge would be an advantage.
Job Description with Responsibilities:
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shift (including late night shifts).
- Should be able to identify and address the computer hardware/ network related issues of users / business clients.
- Job involves creating and dispatching the incidents related to computer hardware warranty service.
- Should have working knowledge on computer hardware and networking. CCNA / MCSE knowledge would be an advantage.
- Should be able to maintain SLA’s by increasing competence and efficiency.
- Should be willing to be leveraged across skills and processes.
- Should be willing to learn new skills as per process requirement.
- Should maintain optimum attendance.
Shift / Production Support : Yes, rotational shift (including night shifts). The project is a 24/7 support.
Education / Certifications : Candidate must be a graduate / diploma holder with relevant experience.
There will be client interview for these positions.
Direct WALK-IN INTERVIEW Drive
Date : 2nd July 2012, Time: 12:00 PM – 4:00 pm
# 65 / 2, 4th floor, Laurel Building,
Bagmane Technology Park | C. V. Raman Nagar | Bangalore
Contact Person : Praveen V / Koshik Sarkar
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.