Walk-in @ Bajaj Capital For MBA Freshers On 7th,9th & 10th April 2012 @ Mumbai
Qualification: MBA, Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Financial Planning is considered as one of the most prestigious and respected profession the world over. Bajaj Capital extends this opportunity to come and join a strong team of Financial Planners striving in Client’s Interest. A brief about the profile is mentioned below:
1. Acquisition of new clients through direct marketing, referrals, marketing campaigns.
2. Activating the existing inactive HNI / MNI clients by reviewing their portfolios.
3. Getting regular business by cross selling / up-selling the products by reviewing the financial plans / portfolios of clients.www.allindiajobs.in
4. Getting business from new clients by doing Financial planning / tax planning / retirement planning.
5. Consistent achievement of monthly targets.
6. Penetration of all products like Mutual Fund, Insurance( Life & Non Life ), Fixed deposits, PMS, Equity etc. in all client portfolios.
7. Zeal to Grow in financial Industry a must!
Aggressive Incentive Policy – Best in the Industry
Note: People with the zeal for sales may only apply.
Mega Walk in for an interview on the below address as per the given dates:
Date – 7th April 12 , 9th & 10th April 2012 i.e. Saturday, Monday and Tuesday
Time: 9:30am to 6.30pm
Bajaj Capital Ltd.
Unit 672, 7th floor, 6th Building,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Andheri Kurla Road, Chakala,
Opp. Mirador Hotel,
022 – 40099945
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.