Amazon is planning to conduct walkin drive for graduate freshers. It is the excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for Amazon jobs in Hyderabad. Aspirants those who completed their Graduation can directly walk to Amazon Recruitment Drive for Hyderabad Location. Amazon is now seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office. We suggest the candidates refer the Amazon job profile, job description before applying for Data Associate Jobs in Amazon.
Also Check: Amazon Careers
Amazon Freshers Walkin Interview
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Graduate freshers & experienced candidates who satisfy the job requirements and willing to work in any rotational shifts can directly attend for Amazon Recruitment Drive which is going to be held on 14th to 16th February 2018. We advise the candidates to start their preparation with the help of provided Amazon Placement Papers. By practicing these Amazon Test Patterns, and model papers, applicants can get an idea about how to prepare for the exam.
Applicants who are applying for Amazon Recruitment Drive must be aware of Interview Process. In our site All India Jobs, we are providing complete information about Amazon Interview Questions which is used to clear the final round of interview. Getting placed on Amazon will be a beneficial step for any aspirants who are dreaming about their professional career. For more details about Latest Walkins across India, we suggest the candidates bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Amazon Job Description
- Amazon is now seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office.
- The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high-quality output under aggressive deadlines.
- Specifically, the Transcriber will provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work autonomously with minimum direction.
- Candidates who have applied with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- 2017 Pass Outs please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
Amazon Company Profile
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad
Candidates who are interested in working with Amazon can attend for the latest job openings in Hyderabad for the position of Data Associate Jobs. Qualified contenders can check the details and attend for the Amazon Walkin Recruitment 2018.
Amazon Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th to 16th February 2018
Walkin Time: 10am – 2pm
Amazon Development Center,
2nd Floor, Recruitment Area
Building No. 12C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace,
Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Use Google Map to Navigate us: http://tinyurl.com/Walkin-Amazon
Contact Person: J M Bethaveen Pradeep
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Any Interview
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies
- Original Government Identity proof
- Bring Latest Resume
- Educational Documents xerox copies