कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जेई Syllabus 2018: Detailed SSC JE Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II had given here. Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) has invited online applications for filling up the Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical ) Posts. So applicants who have applied for Latest SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification can get the complete study material from here. Download कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF to begin the exam preparation. Read this complete article to have the New SSC JE Syllabus along with Exam Pattern for Paper I & Paper II. Therefore candidates should be aware of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before attending the SSC JE Examination which is held on 5th to 8th January 2018. SSC has already issued the Tier I Exam Dates so candidates hurry up your exam preparation by referring the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical ) Posts|
|Total Posts||various posts|
|Examination Name||SSC JE Examination|
|Starting Date||21st October 2017|
|Last Date||17th November 2017|
|SSC JE Examination Dates||
Download New SSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided on this page. Eligible candidates who are attending the examination can once have a look at this article. By referring the कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जेई पाठ्यक्रम candidates can easily get an idea how to make a plan for better exam preparation. Applicants dont waste your valuable time start preparation from now by downloading the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus from below direct PDF link. Check official webiste of SSC www.ssc.nic.in for latest updates on SSC JE Examination 2018.
Also Check: SSC JE Admit Card 2018
Highlights of कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जेई Exam 2018
Every Year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruiting lakhs of people who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in India. For the Year 2018 SSC is hiring young talented candidates for various posts by conducting the examination on tentative dates. According to the latest Employment News, SSC is going to fill Junior Engineer Posts all over India.
Selection Process: SSC will conduct Tier I and Tier II Examination for the applied candidates. Based on the candidate’s performance in the rounds selection will be done. SSC is looking for young energetic and qualified candidates for the JE Posts. Practice SSC JE Syllabus along with Previous Papers for better exam preparation.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
SSC JE Paper I & Paper II Exam Pattern 2018
Have a look at Latest SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern for Paper I & Paper II. Without knowing the Syllabus and Exam Pattern candidates will not able to attend the exam. Refer complete exam pattern details like type of exam, subjects, marks, questions, time duration.
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) JE Paper I Exam Pattern
- SSC JE Paper I is Objective Type Exam.
- It is conducted for 200 marks.
- Time Duration of Test is 2 hrs.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
|3.||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
SSC Junior Engineer Paper II Exam Pattern
- SSC JE Paper II is a Descriptive Type Test.
- Paper II is conducted for 300 marks.
- Time Duration is 2 hrs.
- No negative marking (as it is a descriptive type exam).
|S. NO||Examination Type||Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Descriptive Type||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
|300||2 Hours Date to be intimated later on.|
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018
Download New detailed SSC JE Paper I & Paper II Syllabus from here. Practice each and every topic to obtain more marks in the exam. Concentrate more on high weightage topics to easily attempt the examination. Check our blog www.allindiajobs.in for various competitive exam syllabus.
SSC JE Syllabus for General Intelligence
It Includes both verbal and non-verbal.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जेई Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
To download SSC Junior Engineer Paper I & Paper II Syllabus >>> Click Here