Zerodha Interview Questions
Are you a job seeker? Here is a bright career opportunity for you at Zerodha. Zerodha is a financial service company, it is now recruiting graduates for various positions. Here are some interview questions required to attend the interview at Zerodha.
Check Here For Zerodha Recruitment
Zerodha Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Zerodha is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Zerodha Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview for a fresher generally consists of the questions from their educational background. In this round, the interviewer analyses your technical skills. Here are some technical interview questions that are useful to you to attend your interview at Zerodha.
Dot Net Interview Questions
- Why .NET Framework?
- What is ASP.Net?
- How is .NET able to support multiple languages?How many languages .NET is supporting now?
- How do you prevent a class from being inherited?
- What is the difference between user and custom controls?
- Where the view state is stored after the page postback?
- What is the difference between a namespace and assembly name?
- What is the difference between web config and machine config?
- What is the state management in ASP.NET?
- What are the different types of caching?
- What is RedirectPermanent in ASP.Net?
- What is an extender class?
Core Java Interview Questions
- Why char array is preferred to store password than String in Java?
- Which two methods you need to implement for key Object in HashMap?
- Why wait and notify called from a synchronized method in Java?
- What is the difference between creating String as new() and literal?
- What is Marker interface?
- What is the difference between static binding and dynamic binding?
- How to sort a collection of custom objects in java?
- How to run a JAR file through command prompt?
- What happens if your Serializable class contains a member which is not serializable? How do you fix it?
- What is the difference between factory and abstract factory pattern?
- What do you understand by thread-safety? Why is it required? How to achieve thread-safety in Java Applications?
Zerodha HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here you go… You are in the last round of your interview. This is the deciding round of your career. To clear this round all you need to do is face the interview with confidence. Also, keep your energy levels high, this adds much to your performance and helps you in clearing this round.
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
Zerodha Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced will be a quite difficult one when compared to that of the fresher. It is so because they will be having a lot of field experience and so naturally something more is expected from them. Here we are providing you with some role specific interview questions that are asked in the interview process of Zerodha.
Python Developer Interview Questions
- Python uses a Global Interpreter Lock. Does that mean it doesn’t use real threads?
- What is the process to run sub-process with pipes that connect both input and output?
- Give an example of filter and reduce over an iterable object
- What is the procedure to extract values from the object used in python?
- How are the functions help() and dir() different?
- What are the commands that are used to copy an object in Python?
- Name and explain the three magic methods of Python that are used in the construction and initialization of custom Objects.
- What is the function of negative index?
- How memory is managed in Python?
- Write a program to show the singleton pattern used in python.
- How do you perform pattern matching in Python? Explain
- What is the use of join() for a string rather than list or tuple method?
Go-lang Interview Questions
- What is Go programming language?
- Explain packages in Go program?
- What is the difference between len() and cap() functions of slice in Go?
- What is goroutine in Go programming language?
- Explain how to use custom packages in GO language?
- Does Go support generic programming?
- What is the default value of a local variable in Go?
- What is the default way of passing parameters to a function?
- How can you format a string without printing?
- In GO language how you can check variable type at runtime?
- Can you declared multiple types of variables in single declaration in Go?
- Explain the syntax for ‘for’ loop.
- Explain what is go routine in GO? How you can stop go routine?
- What are the benefits of using Go programming?
- How do you copy a slice, a map, and an interface?
- What would you do if you need a hash displayed in a fixed order?
Zerodha HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last round of the interview in the interview process. There is nothing much to tell you about this round. You need to be a bit confident and answer every question precisely. Here we are providing you with the frequently asked hr interview questions in the interview process of Zerodha.
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
- What is the one thing that you know to be true that many others think to be false?
- What is your salary history?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What would you do if your team does not perform as expected?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- May I contact your past employer for a reference?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for project?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Zerodha. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.