Voonik Interview Questions
Are you a technical graduate, looking forward to building up a bright career? You are at the right place where you can get the details of various openings and the respective interview questions. Voonik is now hiring graduates for various domains. In this page, we are providing you with the interview procedure and interview questions that will be helpful in the Voonik interview.
Check Here For Voonik Recruitment
Voonik Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Voonik is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Voonik Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Technical round is very important in the interview process because without having any idea about the technicalities of your working domain you cannot excel in your work. So this is the major round where you can prove your selves to the interviewer. Here are some basic technical interview questions which are frequently asked in the interview process of Voonik.
UX Designer Interview Questions
- What is your approach to making websites and platforms accessible to all user groups, including users with visual, hearing, and motor disabilities?
- How do you balance business needs and technical restrictions with good design?
- Can you speak to the difference between information architecture, interaction design, usability and user research?
- Imagine you have 3 different UIs and you want to know which one is best. What would you do?
- How would you decide which features to add to your product?
- What do you think is the core of interaction design?
- What analytics tools and key performance indicators (KPIs) have you used to evaluate your designs?
- Pick a favorite app. Tell us how you’d evaluate it?
. net Interview Questions
- What is .Net Framework?
- What is MS-IL (Microsoft Intermediate Language)?
- What is Garbage Collector?
- What are implementation and interface inheritance?
- What is the difference between Response.Write and Response.Output.Write?
- What is the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What is the difference between a Hash Table and a Dictionary?
- What is Delay Signing?
- What are the state management techniques used in .NET?
- What is Cross Page Posting?
- What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET
- List the events in page life cycle.
- How we can force all the validation controls to run?
Voonik HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The hr round is the most crucial round in the process of interview. It is so because this is the only round where you have a chance to know about the company and also make yourself familiar to the company’s recruiter. All this is much important because this is the way a recruiter decides whether you are suitable to work with their company or not. Here are few interview questions which would be helpful for you in your recruitment process.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
Voonik Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical interview for experienced candidates will mostly concentrate on the work that they would be allotted. Since they will be having experience with this work, they are suggested to get prepared with each and every concept in detail. Here are few generally asked interview questions for various positions.
Video Editor Interview Questions
- Which editing tip is both real and important?
- Tell me something about the rule of thirds and video splitting.
- As a video editor, whose work do you admire? What do you like to watch in your own time?
- What is drop time face code?
- Where did you start on [this work sample?] What images, copy, budget, or guidelines were you given to begin?
- What happens when you delete a clip from a bin?
- What are the differences between progressive and interlaced video formats?
- What kind of images causes the most video distortion?
- How do you present your edited and final work to your client(s)?
Adobe Illustrator Interview Questions
- What are the uses of scatter graph tool?
- Explain some of the tools and their uses that are present in Adobe Illustrator.
- What is meant by Rasterization?
- What are the differences between a layer and a group?
- How to make a template layer in Abode Illustrator CS6?
- How can we revert to the last saved version in Adobe Illustrator?
- Explain the importance of plucker and bloat tools?
- Name some of the plugin tools used in Illustrator.
- What is the main difference between Adobe illustrator and design?
- Explain how you can create an artboard in Adobe Illustrator?
Voonik HR Interview Questions for Experienced
This is the last round of your interview. It is an important round because it is not a well-organized one. All that is needed here is more attention and concentration for each and every question being asked and answered. Because you are an experienced candidate there is nothing much to tell you about this round. Here are few hr interview questions which will help you to attend an interview.
- How would you rate your memory?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Voonik. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.