Are you a job seeker? Thermax is now hiring hardware graduates for various domains. Thermax is a manufacturing company that manufactures machines for heating and cooling water, waste water management and many others. Here we are providing you with the interview questions that are required to clear the interview.
Check Here For Thermax Recruitment
Thermax Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Thermax is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Thermax Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Are you a fresher graduate? Here is a bright career opportunity awaiting you at Thermax. Kick start your career with a bright job. All that you need to do is to attend the interview at Thermax. Here, are the interview questions which are useful for you to attend the interview at Thermax.
Heat Transfer Interview Questions
- What is meant by heat transfer process? Write its 3 types.
- Explain thermal diffusivity.
- What are the four important parts of shell and tube heat exchanger?
- What are the important parts of thermal power plant?
- What are the differences between a pipe and a tube?
- Why the temperature decreases as we move to higher altitudes?
- Define gray and black surfaces.
- Explain parallel flow and counter flow.
- What is meant by emissivity?
- How is natural convention different from the forced convention?
- What is Reynolds’s number?
- What are the differences between condenser and heat exchanger?
R and AC Interview Questions
- What is Mechanical Refrigeration? What are different refrigeration systems?
- What s the difference between Air-conditioning and refrigeration?
- State Clapeyron Equation.
- What is One Tonne of Refrigeration?
- What is Carnot cycle? What are its limitations?
- What is the difference between refrigeration and heat pump?
- Define coefficient of performance.
- What is expansion value?
- Define super-heating.
- What is sensible heat ratio?
- Describe Refrigeration system with Reversed Rankin Cycle.
- What is vapor compression cycle? What is the value of COP in it?
Thermax HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Yes, this is the last round of your interview. One step ahead your job is in your hands. But, the only thing here is that you have to make sure that you are acting perfectly. This round purely depends on your skills. You can drag the ball into your court and make it simpler if work out on this before attending an interview. Have a mock round with your friends and move ahead.
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Why does this role interest you?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
Thermax Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate dealing with the technical round is a bit typical task. It is so because the more experienced you are, the more will be your knowledge and the toughest will be the interview. Here we are to help you with the necessary interview questions that are commonly asked in Thermax.
Welding Manager Interview Questions
- What is turnkey integration?
- What do you think are the duties of the welding manager?
- What do you know about RobotWorx?
- What is prototype tooling?
- What is the required maintenance for welding robots?
- What is the standard for Process (or) Plant piping systems?
- What 9is internal overlap for piping?
- Explain robot work envelope?
- What are the defects you can find in visual inspection?
- What are the causes for the unstable arc? How can you fix it?
- What is the Code for Welding of Pipelines and Related facilities?
- What is the procedure for Fit-Up inspection?
- What do you mean by welding crater?
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
- How did you measure lead quality?
- What will you do to stay updated with new marketing techniques?
- What role can a marketing manager play related to product development?
- Describe how you were able to build positive team spirit in a new group.
- How frequently you will use digital marketing tools?
- Have you ever conducted staff training or done presentations?
- What are your content promotion strategies?
- How would you say that your campaign failed? How will you use those findings to address your next campaign?
- How do you structure a marketing budget?
- What is the difference between the web and social media marketing?
Thermax HR Interview Questions For Experienced
No matter how experienced candidate you are. This round is will still be a puzzling one. It is so because this is not a defined one. Here in this round, you have no answer that is accurate for any question. This round is completely about how you manage to answer the questions posed to you. Here are some basically asked hr interview questions which will be helpful to you in your interview.
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Thermax. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.