Tejas Networks Interview Questions
Tejas Networks is a hardware manufacturing company. It develops and designs the hardware equipment that are used as network cables and ports. Here is a good career opportunity for all the job seekers with Tejas Networks. In this page, we are providing you with the required interview questions that are asked in the interview of Tejas Networks.
Check Here For Tejas Networks Recruitment
Tejas Networks Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Tejas Networks is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tejas Networks Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Being a fresher graduate this is the right time for you to take a right career path. A number of opportunities are waiting for you. To choose the best among is your responsibility. We are here to help you with some of the interview questions required to clear the interview.
Computer Networks Interview Questions
- What do you mean by computer networks?
- What is a Link?
- What is Round Trip Time?
- What is Stop-and-Wait Protocol?
- What is piggy-backing?
- What is data encapsulation?
- What are synchronous and asynchronous modes of data transmission?
- How many layers are in OSI reference model?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- What are firewalls?
- What are the basic differences between Internet, Intranet, and Extranet?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What is kernel paging?
- What is Top half & bottom half of a kernel?
- What is the difference between micro processor & micro controller?
- Explain what is the need for an infinite loop in embedded systems?
- What is the difference between static linking and dynamic linking?
- What is Dirac delta function and its Fourier transform and its importance?
- What is priority inversion?
- What is the difference between binary semaphore and mutex?
- Consider the two statements below and point out which one is preferred and why?
- Can a single bit of a port be accessed in 8051?
- Explain the working of Virtual Memory?
- What is dangling pointer?
- Explain what is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which RTOS is running?
Tejas Networks HR Interview Questions for Freshers
This is the general and common round in the interview process of any company. Although it is a common round it is also a typical one. Logical thinking helps you a lot in clearing this round. Here we are providing you with all the frequently asked HR interview questions at Tejas Networks.
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Suppose you win a huge money in a jackpot, would you still work?
- Looking back, what you would have done differently in life?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
Tejas Networks Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical interview for an experienced will be mostly about what the person knows about his current role and few things related to the previous job. Tejas Networks is offering job opportunities in various positions for experienced candidates. Here we are providing you with the vacant positions and the interview questions that will be helpful to you to clear the interview.
Network Security Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are the basic types of network attacks?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System?
- What is the primary function of a firewall?
- Why does active ftp not work with network firewalls?
- What is the CIA triangle?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- How does an encryption help security of a network?
- How do you prevent a Ddos attack?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack? What is subnet mask?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Design Engineer (Opto Electronics) Interview Questions
- Explain two main components which form a fiber optic communication system.
- What are the various standards for wireless communication?
- What is pink noise?
- What is an illuminator? Explain the types of illuminators.
- Which cabling media are typically used in data center/storage area network (SAN) environments?
- Explain fiber as a communications medium?
- Why matched filters are used and what is the difference between correlation filter?
- What are micro bend and macro bend losses?
- Explain Basics of Optical Amplifier. Explain EDFA.
- Explain premises and campus installations.
Tejas Networks HR Interview Questions for Experienced
As you are an experienced candidate we don’t need to explain you much about this round. This round is entirely about calculating and analyzing your capabilities. Here we are providing you with the HR interview questions that are asked at the interviews of Tejas Networks.
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Tejas Networks. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.