Tata Communications Interview Questions
Are you looking for Tata Communications Interview Questions? Here is the best information for you which is very useful for the contenders during interview time. As Tata Communications is a part of Tata Group, there will be a huge competition for the applicants. In order to beat out that competition levels, intenders are needed to do more practice on interview questions which are clearly mentioned in this article. By referring more interview questions can bring the best result during the interview process. Contenders are needed to follow this page carefully for gaining basic knowledge on interview process and questions respectively. Also, you people can bookmark our page to reduce search burden.
Check Here for Tata Communications Recruitment
Tata Communications Interview Rounds
There are mainly 4 interview rounds ahead for every applied candidate to get a job in Tata Communications Company, which is given in detailed as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Round (Personal interview/ Telephonic)
All the contenders who are qualified in the online test will be allowed for remaining rounds without any objection. Once if any candidate clears all the rounds successfully, will be called for final interview round which may be a telephonic or Personal interview. So, we suggest contenders should go through this article keenly for a better understanding of Tata Communication interview process as well as Interview questions.
Tata Communications Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
In this round, the interview questions will be purely based on technical /core subjects of the applied contender. So, we suggest contenders should do practice on core subjects by revising their academic books or simply you can refer this section carefully to get success in this round easily.
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- Define object oriented language?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances in C++?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by virtual methods?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
Networking Interview Questions
- What do you mean by computer networks?
- What is a Link?
- What is Round Trip Time?
- What is Stop-and-Wait Protocol?
- What is piggy-backing?
- What is data encapsulation?
- What are synchronous and asynchronous modes of data transmission?
- How many layers are in OSI reference model?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- What are firewalls?
- What are the basic differences between Internet, Intranet, and Extranet?
- What are differences between Hub, Switch, and Router?
- What is subnet mask?
- What do you understand by MAC address?
- What is protocol?What are the main elements of a protocol?
Tata Communications HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The contenders should need to keep an eye on this section for better understanding of various HR interview questions. By doing more practice, can make your stay confident during the interview process. So, we suggest contenders should include this section into their practice schedule.
- Tell us about your hobbies?
- What is more important to you money or success?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- What is your dream company to work for?
- Who is your role model? Why do you choose him/her?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Are you able to perform under pressure?
- Tell us some of your strengths
- How much salary you are expecting?
- Do you have any questions?
- Discuss your resume.
- Think about an instance in which you worked on and achieved multiple project goals.
- Describe a circumstance when you were not able to achieve a project goal that was set by your supervisor. How did you handle this situation? What was the outcome?
- Think about an instance in which you had to depend on others to help you achieve a project goal. How did you feel?
- Tell us some of your weaknesses
- How do you rate your communication skills?
Tata Communications Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced person, you need to prepare well to face any type of interview questions from the interview head during interview time. In order to get that much talent, we provide essential interview questions in this section for the aspirants as follows.
Satellite Communications Interview Questions
- Explain Weather satellite?
- What is Miniaturized satellite?
- What is the first passive satellite transponder?
- What is Tether satellite?
- What is Communications satellite?
- The first satellite to receive and transmit simultaneously
- What is Space station?
- What is Biosatellite?
- A helical antenna is used for satellite tracking because of
- What is Earth observation satellite?
- What is Space Observatory?
- What is the frequency range of C-band?
- What is Spy satellite?
- What is a device that detects both vertically and horizontally polarized signals simultaneously?
- Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
- How do you handle workplace problems?
- What is an Anti-satellite weapon?
- What is the local oscillator (mixer) frequency of the satellite with an uplink frequency in GHz band?
- What is Global navigation satellite system?
- What kind of battery panels are used in some advanced satellites
- How do I interpret water vapor imagery?
- What kind of battery used by older satellites?
- Where can I find the time on satellite pictures? What time zone is this?
- How do I interpret infrared satellite pictures?
- What are the Types of Satellite?
- What band does VSAT first operate?
- What do you do when someone criticizes you?
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
- What is the maximum operating rate of a wireless LAN using infrared communication?
- What is the approximate path loss from the satellite-to-earth station?
- Earth station uses what type of antenna
- What is the delay time for satellite transmission from earth transmitter to earth receiver?
Embedded Systems Engineer Interview Questions
- What is interrupt latency? How can you reduce it?
- What Is A Memory Leak? What Is A Segmentation Fault?
- What are the 4 different types of inheritance relationship?
- What Is Pass By Value And Pass By Reference? How Are Structure Passed As Arguments?
- Who to know whether the system uses big endian or little endian format and how to convert them?
- What Is The Volatile Keyword Used For?
- Order of constructor and destructor call in case of multiple inheritances?
- What Is A ‘volatile’ Variable?
- Which Is The Best Way To Write Loops?
- How To Reduce Function Call Overhead In Arm Based Systems
- What Are Inline Functions?
- What Are The Uses Of The Keyword Static?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using macro and inline functions?
- What Are Hard And Soft Real-Time Systems?
- What is forward reference w.r.t pointers in c?
- What Is A Semaphore? What Are The Different Types Of Semaphore?
- What Is The Difference Between Embedded Systems And The System In Which RTOS Is Running?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- What Are Recursive Functions? Can We Make Them Inline?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- What Is The Size Of The Int, Char And Float Data Types?
- What are the different storage classes in C?
- What Is The Order Of Calling For The Constructors And Destructors In Case Of Objects Of Inherited Classes?
- Can you have a constant volatile variable?
- What Is The Scope Of A Function That Is Declared As Static?
- Can u have inline virtual functions in a class?
- What Is The Use Of Having The Const Qualifier?
Tata Communications HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here are some important and possible HR interview questions which play a very crucial part for experienced candidates. So, we suggest intenders should take a look at this section carefully before approaching the interview schedule.
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Why were you fired?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What’s a time you exercised leadership?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- What is the biggest problem you have faced on projects so far and how did you solve it? What made the problem difficult to resolve? What was the result? Would you do anything differently now?
- Can you explain why you changed career paths?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?
- What do you think we could do better or differently?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Do you have examples of your work?
- What’s the best part about your current/last job?
- Do you like to work alone or as part of a team?
Hope you will get a clear view of Tata Communications interview questions from this article. For more details and job updates keep in contact with us by bookmarking our page or else visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.