Swiggy Careers Interview Questions
Swiggy is an online food delivery website where we can order food from any restaurant available at Swiggy website and get it home delivered. As of now Swiggy is present only in a very few cities. Here is a golden opportunity for you to join here. Yes, Swiggy is how hiring candidates from various domains for various jobs. Here are few details about the job opportunities and the frequently asked interview questions.
Check Here for Swiggy Careers Recruitment
Swiggy Careers Interview Rounds
In the company you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Swiggy Careers is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Swiggy Careers Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here is a very good opportunity to kick start your career. For a fresher this will be definitely a good chance to develop yourselves in software field. The technical round of interview process is the easiest round for a fresher and a little more practice regarding this round will help you in clearing in this round. Here are some frequently asked technical interview questions.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
- What is a Cloud? What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
- What is the Service Model in Cloud Computing?
- In cloud architecture what are the different phases involved?
- In cloud computing what are the different layers?
- Explain the difference between cloud and traditional data centres.
- What are the optimizing strategies used in cloud?
- Mention some open source cloud computing platform databases?
- What are the building blocks in cloud architecture?
- What are the security aspects provided with cloud?
- What is a Hypervisor in Cloud Computing?
- Mention the Reliability and Availability of Cloud Computing.
- What are the major offerings of Microsoft Azure Cloud?
- How buffer is used to Amazon web services?
Java Interview Questions
- What gives Java its ‘write once and run anywhere’ nature?
- Differentiate between JDK, JRE and JVM.
- What are the two environment variables that must be set in order to run any Java programs?
- Can we declare a class as Abstract without having any abstract method?
- Java doesn’t support multiple inheritance. Why?
- What is the difference between an Inner Class and a Sub-Class?
- Can we have two methods in a class with the same name?
- What are the two ways of implementing multi-threading in Java?
- What’s the access scope of Protected Access Specifier?
- How destructors are defined in Java?
- Describe different states of a thread.
- What’s meant by anonymous class?
- What’s the base class of all exception classes?
Swiggy Careers HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here we go with the last round of interview. This is a bit tricky round and all that you need to do is to show case your skills, be a bit logical and answer each and every question carefully. Not only the answer but also the way you answer the plays an important role here. Here are few hr interview questions which are especially asked for a fresher. Do have a look over these before you attend the interview.
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
Swiggy Careers Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Swiggy is now hiring experienced candidates for various positions like UX Designer, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, Assistant Manager and many more. Worrying how about the interview questions? We are here to help you by providing them. Here are few frequently asked interview questions for those positions.
UX Designer Interview Questions
- What is UX design? Why does it matter? How would you explain the UX design process?
- Is UX design UI design? What’s the difference?
- How do you visualize results for designers and developers?
- What is your approach to making websites and platforms accessible to all user groups, including users with visual, hearing, and motor disabilities?
- How do you balance business needs and technical restrictions with good design?
- Can you speak to the difference between information architecture, interaction design, and usability and user research?
- Imagine you have 3 different UIs and you want to know which one is best. What would you do?
- How would you decide which features to add to your product?
- What do you think is the core of interaction design?
- What analytics tools and key performance indicators (KPIs) have you used to evaluate your designs?
- Pick a favourite app. Tell us how you’d evaluate it?
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- How would you create taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
- Explain the difference between a compiled computer language and an interpreted computer language.
- Explain what precision and recall are. How do they relate to the ROC curve?
- What is a kernel? Explain the kernel trick.
- How do data management procedures like missing data handling make selection bias worse?
- Explain what regularization is and why it is useful.
- Explain what re-sampling methods are and why they are useful. Also explain their limitations.
- What are various steps involved in an analytics project?
- What is the difference between Cluster and Systematic Sampling?
- How will you define the number of clusters in a clustering algorithm?
Swiggy Careers HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last round of your interview. It is an important round because it is not a well organised one. All that is needed here is more attention and concentration for each and every question being asked and answered. Because you are an experienced candidate there is nothing much to tell you about this round. Here are few hr interview questions which will help you to attend an interview.
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.