Reliance Retail Interview Questions
Now it is time for us to let you know how important role this article will going to play in your Reliance Retail interview process. Reliance Retail Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Reliance Industries. Founded in 2006 and based in Mumbai, it is the largest retailer in India in terms of revenue. It focuses on consumer goods, consumer durables, travel services, energy, entertainment and leisure, and health and well-being products, as well as on educational products and services.
You Can Also Check: Reliance Retail Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Reliance Retail Recruitment
This is the place where you can find overall detailed information regarding Reliance Retail commonly asked interview questions which will useful for the contenders who are going to attend for Reliance Retail interview. So, the applicants who are applied and eagerly looking forward to cracking a job in Reliance Retail needed to do more practice on given frequently asked interview questions to achieve their career goals successfully. Also, contenders can bookmark this page to reduce search burden. As this is a one-stop destination for all the types of frequently asked interview questions, aspirants are advised to keep an eye on this page for better understanding regarding Reliance Retail Company Interview rounds and interview questions respectively as detailed in below sections clearly.
Reliance Retail Interview Rounds
The selection process in Reliance Retails is totally based on the contender’s performance in respective interview rounds which are given below
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Contenders who are qualified in the online test with qualifying marks will be allowed for the next rounds without any objection. So, we suggest contenders should do more practice on below given commonly asked interview questions which will help you to answer the questions within the time limit during the online interview test. Also, referring to these interview questions can give you success ultimately as mostly interview questions are similar to these. So, contenders are advised to utilize this valuable time for preparation purpose to get a sure shot result in Reliance Retail Interview.
Reliance Retail Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
This section explains about the commonly asked technical interview questions that would help in cracking the interview, especially for fresher candidates. Many of applicants who are good in technical skills fail with little bit differences. In order to mitigate that situation, we are providing essential data regarding frequently asked technical interview questions in this section as below.
Electronic Devices and Circuits Interview Questions
- How to determine the motor size for a fan application?
- How do you create the Software Project Management Plan (SPMP)?
- What is pre-paid amount? What is post-paid amount?
- Why does charging batteries take lengthy periods? What can be done to quicken the speed?
- In the software and technology industry, what would you consider your specialty?
- What is the difference between Photodiode and Solar cell?
- what is 555 timer?
- 6dB pad introduces how much attenuation?
- How to close the WinRunner window from the script itself?what is the code?
- How is the transmission of a signal to a computer over x number of clock cycles translated into binary?
- How do you make a memory card of mobile phone?
- Can we calculate the resistor if it is installed in circuit board?
- How can the electromagnetic travel in air and not lose any information contained in them?
- Which type of architecture 8085 has?
- What is the difference between TDMA and FDMA?
- Why do I not see the battery and capacitor combination for power backup?
- What is the router?
- Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
- What will be the common test case for SMS and Mp3 player applications?
- How to check the Mobile Battery charge status?
- What is the exact meaning of manual testing?
- What do mean by “flow of electron”?
- What is the significance of “4-20 mA” signal in Hart protocol?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is DBMS?
- What is a Database system?What is the disadvantage in File Processing System?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- Define the “integrity rules”?
- What is Data Storage – Definition Language?
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is Data Independence?How is the data structure of System R different from the relational structure?
- What is E-R model?
- What is Object Oriented model?
- What is durability in DBMS?
- What is the job of the information stored in data dictionary?
- What is an Entity set?What is a degree of a Relation?
- What is a Relation Schema and a Relation?
- What is DDL (Data Definition Language)?
- What is Functional Dependency?
- What is 3NF?
- What is Domain-Key Normal Form?
- What is indexing and what are the different kinds of indexing?
- What is meant by query optimization?
- What do you mean by flat file database?What is a checkpoint and When does it occur?
- What are the primitive operations common to all record management systems?
- What are the unary operations in Relational Algebra?
- What is database Trigger?
- What are cursors give different types of cursors?
Reliance Retail HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Here are some of the most popular and commonly asked HR interview questions during Reliance Retail interviews. So, contenders who are interested to join in Reliance Retail Limited can check this section for getting a clear idea regarding interview questions which they are likely to get during interview time. For a regular visit to this page, contenders can bookmark this page to reduce search burden.
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your 2 good and 2 bad qualities
- Where do you see yourself in next five years
- What are you passionate about, if you were not working what would you like to pursue
- If you are not selected, what would you be doing in next 3 months
- What is important to you in a job learning or money?
- On behavior – what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you control your anger/emotions ?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert – asked for client facing, sales and marketing jobs
- What are your hobbies?
- Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or at evenings or on weekends?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- What do you do in your spare time ??
- How do communicate with team members?
- How do you say you are having excellent team management skills?
- What are your career goals?
Reliance Retail Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
One of the best ways to get selection in a technical interview is referring more and more frequently asked interview questions in advance to the interview date. You are in a right place to find many of the commonly asked interview questions in a single place as mentioned below. So, we suggest contenders should include these interview questions into their practice schedule for better output in the interview.
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Describe a time when you had to give negative or corrective feedback to a salesperson and what the result was.
- Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for an error.
- How do you specifically set a positive example and keep a positive environment?
- How do you recognize performance?
- Do you empower your salespeople to make independent decisions?
- Do you think fear or threat-based management style is sometimes appropriate? Why or why not?
- How do you determine the best motivators and type of recognition for each salesperson?
- Describe how you prioritize your coaching time.
- Describe a time when you had to communicate or enforce a company decision or policy you didn’t agree with.
- What kind of feedback have you received about your effectiveness as a manager?
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.
- Why do you want to manage people rather than sell?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do?
- Do you think you should spend the most time with your top performers, rookies, or underperformers? Why?
- What qualities or traits should a sales manager in this position have?
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- Is there a particular sales process you have your salespeople use?
- What would you focus on in your first 30 days?
- What constitutes failure for you?
- How would your salespeople describe your managerial style?
- How do you keep top performers motivated?
- As a sales manager, how do you go about recruiting salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict between two salespeople or a salesperson and a coworker in another department.
- What methods have you found to be the most successful for recruiting talented salespeople?
- How do you onboard (training/orientation) new salespeople?
Store Manager Interview Questions
- Have you ever been to irritate customer and if so then how did you handle the situation?
- Do you know how to work in Ms-Excel
- How Did You Overcome Objections when Selling That Product?
- Why should we hire you?
- How Would You Help an Employee Who is Struggling to Meet Sales Goals?
- Why should we offer this post to you?
- How Would You Handle an Understaffed Shift?
- Say something about your self.
- What characteristics do you feel a good barista will have?
- If you have an offer from other company so what you will do?
- Will you be able to carry heavy bags & cartons in case necessary?
- If a customer complained that you gave them incorrect change, what would you do?
- What is cross merchandising?
- Are you familiar with the types of products that we serve at Reliance?
- Tell me something about families?
- Give me an example of a time when you went above and beyond.
- What is LC?
- Why should my juniors work with the company even after getting double salary from other employers
- When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
- Customer service is more important or the product quality?
- Why you want to change the job?
- Where do you see yourself a year from now?
- What is the reason for leaving the previous job?
- How does this position fit into your career goals?
- What is ur weakness?
- Describe your leadership skills.
- Will you be able to justify your designation?
- How to calculate food cost?
- Whom will you assist when you have an older person, a pregnant lady, and dis satisfied customer and you are alone in the store?
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
- How long you would love to work with us if selected.
- How to calculate pnl?
- How would you describe your personality?
- what you do for the motivation of the staff?
- What you’ll do for the growth of the store?
- How do you deal with stressful situations?
- Where have u worked before? What is your salary expectation
- What is the most important in a store business?
- Outside of work, what type of creative activities do you like to pursue?
- Walk me through your industry related experience. Which role was your favorite, and why did you leave?
HR Executive Interview Questions
- What recruiting metrics would you request, if you had to make a quarterly forecast of our hiring needs?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as HR professional?
- We want to offer flexible working hours for our employees. What policies would you recommend to achieve that goal?
- What according to you are the qualities that an HR Executive/Manager must have?
- An employee submits a complaint. Describe the steps you’d take to process it.
- Why did you choose HR as your career?
- How would you handle an HR department mistake that resulted in regulatory fines?
- What do you think are the roles and responsibilities of an HR Manager?
- What are the pros and cons of implementing an employee referral bonus program?
- What is Personnel Management?
- In your experience, what employee benefits increase employee satisfaction? Why?
- What is the difference between Personnel Management and HRM?
- How would you structure an onboarding process to be a positive experience?
- What do you mean by Management? Describe the essential functions of management.
- Have you ever experienced conflicts within your team? How did you handle them?
- What is the difference between salary and incentive?
- Describe a time you successfully resolved differences between an employee and upper-level management.
- What is ‘Span of Management’?
- How do you stay informed about updates to labor laws?
- What do you mean by Fringe Benefits?
- Give me an example of a time you led a complex HR project from start to finish. How did you do it?
- What is your most difficult phase in recruitment lifecycle?
- Where did you in Stay?
- Why you want to come into HR function?
- How will you handle a person who has broken a contract?
- What kind of person you are- Aggressive or Submissive? If aggressive then prove it?
- Do you think your performance is over rated by the management in your previous organization?
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- What is various sourcing method you adopt other than the sources like portals, social networking, and head hunting?
Reliance Retail HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced candidate, you should be able to handle multiple interview questions at a time. To boost up your skills, we are presenting something important information for you in this section regarding HR interview questions. Contenders are suggested to do work hard on these interview questions to get a gunshot result in Reliance Retail HR interview.
- What is the name of our CEO?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give some examples of your teamwork in completing a critical project.
- Why are you the best person for the job?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Tell me about your self which is not in Resume
- What can you contribute to this company?
- You’ve been with your firm a long time. Won’t it be hard switching to a new company?
- May I contact your present employer for a reference?
- Where could you use some improvement?
- What was the toughest challenge you’ve ever faced?
- Have you considered starting your own business?
- If you won $10 million lotteries, would you still work?
- Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- Can you work under pressure?
Hope you got an idea about Reliance Retail Interview Questions after successful reading of this entire article. If you any issues with this post, let us know through mail on our website. We will respond as soon as possible. If this Reliance Retail Interview Questions is irrelevant to you then have a glance on this page Freshers Jobs.