Nectar Lifesciences Interview Questions
Have you completed your graduation in pharmacy and looking for a job? Then you are at the right place where you can find the best opportunity that suits you. Here are the complete details about the recruitment process. Also, we help you by providing the previously asked interview questions.
Check Here For Nectar Lifesciences Recruitment
Nectar Lifesciences Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Nectar Lifesciences is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Nectar Lifesciences Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview is the first and important round in the interview process. Here you will be asked some technical questions related to your job. It will be easy for you because as a fresher you will be handy with all your subjects in your graduation. Here are few technical interview questions asked in the interviews of Nectar Lifesciences.
Pharmacist Interview Questions
- What is the responsibility of a pharmacist?
- Explain how a pharmacist can help the patient with asthma?
- What are the record keeping procedures that a pharmacist should follow?
- Can control substance prescription be refilled?
- Why does a pharmacist need insurance?
- How do you feel about serving indigent patient?
- Why do feel confidentiality is important in this role?
- What do you feel the most problematic situation that occurs in a pharmacy?
- How do you spot a drug seeker? What do you do when you suspect one?
- What are the non-medication related responsibilities if a pharmacist?
Lab Technician Interview Questions
- Explain what is GLP?
- What are the common errors done by a technician while handling pipette?
- What is your knowledge of standard laboratory SOPs?
- What are different sterilization methods used in the laboratory?
- What are the different techniques for placing samples in microscope?
- What is the difference between plasma and serum?
- How long are you working as a technician?
- Tell me about your hands on experience using electronic test equipment.
- Why pipetting training is crucial for the clinical technician?
- What is the salt content of blood plasma?
- Apart from technical work, what other duties you performed in a laboratory setting?
- You’re unsure how to use the hematology analyzers, who do you ask for help?
- What are arboviruses?
Nectar Lifesciences HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The hr interview is the last round of interview in the interview process. As a fresher, you might not be aware how to answer in this round. We are here to help you by providing some of the basically asked hr interview questions at the Nectar Lifesciences.
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written on your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Nectar Lifesciences Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The major part of an interview for an experienced person is the technical round. The technical round for an experienced will be mostly role-specific. Because here he may be asked questions related to his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you many such interview questions that will be useful to you to attend your interview.
Quality Analyst Interview Questions
- Which type of tablets is exempted from Disintegration testing?
- Brief about ICH stability guidelines?
- Define the process flow of API manufacturing.
- Which method is employed for checking “Uniformity of dosage unit”?
- What is the difference between calibration and Validation?
- Differentiate between product quality and process quality.
- What are the factors which influence tablet hardness?
- List out the appearance defects of tablets during compression activity?
- Water for pharmaceutical use shall be free cations, anions, and other impurities. Why?
- Explain Biotech Product manufacturing?
- What is a validation summary report?
- Explain Friability test.
- Why do we consider three consecutive runs/batches for process validation? Why not two or four?
Power Plant Manager Interview Questions
- What are the daily priorities of a plant manager?
- Imagine that you’ve discovered a flaw in a procedure that might result in losses for the plant. What would you do?
- How do you define quality in a plant? What quality control processes have you implemented in the past?
- Explain to me why some cooling towers are 300 feet tall, and others look like a 30 by 30-foot cubicle on top of a building?
- Where do you think one-third of the electricity we generate at this power plant, goes?
- What do you need to consider before allocating resources or responsibilities?
- How can you tell the difference between induced draft and the forced draft?
- Tell us about a time you discovered quality control issues in an operation. How did you address these issues?
Nectar Lifesciences HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As of now, you are in the last round of interview, we can say that the job is almost in your hands. Since you are an experienced candidate you already know what this round is for and how to handle it. Dealing this round with cool and ease adds a lot to you. Go through the following questions for reference.
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Nectar Lifesciences. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.