Madras Rubber Factory Interview Questions
This is the right time to drive your career on the best path. Choose the profession which you like helps you in having the satisfying career. Madras Rubber Factory is a manufacturer of tubes, tyres and conveyor belt. Here we are providing you with all the opportunities and their interview questions that are used to clear the interview at Madras Rubber Factory.
Check Here For Madras Rubber Factory Recruitment
Madras Rubber Factory Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Madras Rubber Factory is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Madras Rubber Factory Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
This is the first round of interview. Here you will be asked technical interview questions that will be related to the job you will be assigned. Here are few technical interview questions that are asked in the interviews at Madras Rubber Factory.
Front End Developer Interview Questions
- Can you describe the difference between progressive enhancement and graceful degradation?
- In your view, what’s the difference between Frontend Developers and UI/UX designers and where do these positions overlap?
- Explain what a single page app is and how to make one SEO-friendly.
- Describe the difference between a cookie, session storage, and local storage.
- Have you ever used an MVC? If so, which one and what do you like or dislike about it?
- Have you played around with the new CSS Flexbox or Grid specs?
- Create a button that gets destroyed itself by clicking it and produces two new buttons.
- How would you approach fixing browser-specific styling issues?
- Which version control systems are you familiar with?
Sales Assistant Interview Questions
- How did you maintain order in your department?
- Why are you interested in a sales assistant position?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process?
- What makes a product successful?
- What is the best thing about retail sales profession?
- What do you think of commission sales?
- Are you familiar with cataloging, inventorying, stocking of merchandise and other related responsibilities?
- How do you make sure that you meet your targets on time?
- What are some fashion trends that you have noticed this season
- How do you present a new product for a client?
- How do you familiarize yourself with the products you sell?
- How do you greet customers at your store?
Madras Rubber Factory HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The HR interview is the common round in the interview process for any kind of job. This round is included interview process to make sure whether the candidate is suitable for handling the position he is going to be assigned with. Here we are providing you with some basically asked interview questions that are asked in the interview process of Madras Rubber Factory.
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Why does this role interest you?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
Madras Rubber Factory Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for an experienced candidate will be quite typical. It is because as an experienced one you will have much knowledge and so the interview will be also a quite typical one. Here are some technical interview questions that are asked in the interview of Madras Rubber Factory.
Electrical Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a single pole and a double pole circuit breaker?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
- Why Negative Feedback is preferred in the Control System?
- What is material required planning?
- How can you relate power engineering with electrical engineering?
- What is the effect of hysteresis loss in transformer/machines?
- What quality checks did you use to test your projects?
- What is the difference between neutral circuit and core balance circuit protection?
- What type of electrical engineering projects have you supervised or engineered?
- What is a control system? What are the types of control systems?
Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions
- What kind of materials should be used for shafts manufacturing?
- Based on which law does distillation column, heat exchangers, compressors and pumps work?
- What is Carnot engine?
- What are the points that should be kept in mind during forging design?
- What is the difference between Critical Speed and Whirling Speed?
- What is the difference between the shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- Why steels are heat treatable and why not cast irons? If yes why?
- What are the different theories of failure under static load, explain briefly?
Madras Rubber Factory HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last and final round of your interview. Here you will be analyzed for your problem solving and analytical skills. We are here providing you with the commonly asked HR interview questions in the Madras Rubber Factory.
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What is your biggest professional disappointment?
- At the end of the day on what basis you conclude whether you worked committedly or not.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Madras Rubber Factory. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.