Locuz Walkin Drive In Hyderabad | System Engineer Jobs | 8th December 2017. Locuz has released latest job openings in Hyderabad for the candidates who had complete any graduation. Postulates who have the interest to work with the Locuz company can grab this opportunity. Eligible job hunters can attend for this Locuz Walkin Interview on 8th December 2017. Individuals with good communication skills can grab this Locuz Recruitment Careers opportunity. Contenders to know more details about the Locuz job interview scroll down this page.
You can also check: Interview Questions
Locuz Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Salary||Best in the market|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
Locuz has mentioned that the candidates who have all the below given qualification requirements are only eligible to attend for Locuz Walkin Drive. The job hunters who are willing to work in the Locuz company can grab this opportunity. Before going to attend this Locuz Walkin Interview, you should practice Locuz Placement Papers and Locuz Test Pattern. By practicing these model papers, applicants can get an idea about how to perform and how to score good marks in the Locuz test in addition to the difficulty level of the examination. These papers will help you to crack the Locuz examination easily.
Locuz is providing permanent and full-time job opportunity for the fresher and experienced graduate candidates in their organization. Individuals who perform well in the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Locuz can get placed in Locuz company as a system engineer. One more important point do not forget to carry all the required documents which are mentioned in the below sections for the interview. You can also bookmark our All India Jobs website for more latest job updates.
Locuz Job Description
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Troubleshooting basic level exchange server issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure, add new services as necessary.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Provide File Sharing and permissions.
- Create Mailboxes for the Users.
- Troubleshooting Mailbox Issues.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Monitor and make sure, all the required services are up and running.
- Taking PST backup and importing/exporting PSTs.
- Create/Modify the Transport Rules, as and when required.
- Prepare and send the Reports as per the schedule.
- Closing the tickets asper, the SLA.
Locuz Required Skills
- Proven work experience as a System Administrator.
- Good Working Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012R2.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization, Storage, and Citrix.
- Experience on Exchange Server(2007/2010/2016) and Transport Rules.Hands-on experience on Windows Active Directory Services and Group Policies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Good communication.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
Locuz Company Profile
Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd is an IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services Company focused on helping enterprises transform their businesses thru the innovative and optimal use of technology. Our strong team of specialists, help address the challenge of deploying & managing complex IT Infrastructure in the face of rapid technological change. The greatest of these changes is the Cloud; and Locuz is uniquely positioned to help enterprises leverage the power of cloud technologies while avoiding the pitfalls of security, identity and service management. Locuz specializes in Hybrid Cloud Computing, Datacentre Transformation, Next Gen Networking, Enterprise Collaboration, Information Security & Identity Management, High-Performance Computing, Big Data & IT Automation.
Locuz serves many large and mid-size enterprises and institutions in varied segments such as Hi-Tech, Life sciences, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Engineering Design, Education & Research. Apart from providing a wide range of advisory, implementation & managed IT services, Locuz has built innovative platforms in the area of Hybrid Cloud Orchestration, High-Performance Computing & Software Asset Analytics. These products have been successfully deployed in leading enterprises in India and are helping customers extract greater RoI from their IT Infrastructure assets & investments.
How To Apply For Locuz Job Vacancies
Locuz is going to conduct a Locuz Walkin Drive for the candidates who had complete any graduation in Hyderabad. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can directly attend for this Locuz Walkin Interview on the mentioned dates with all the required documents. For eligibility, details check about sections.
Locuz Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 8th December 2017
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd 401,
Krishe Sapphire, Main Road, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081; India. (Besides Madhapur HDFC Bank or Opp Trisa Showroom)
Contact Person: Jennifer
Important Documents To Carry For Interview
- One updated resume
- All educational documents
- Government id proof
- Address proof
- Recent passport size photos
We hope that the given information about Locuz Walkin Drive is helpful for your job search. If you have any queries please contact us through the mail. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for more it, fresher, experienced job details.